Rebuilding consisted in:
- Extension of the vessel by 1,5 m on each side, total weight of rebuilding steel – 85 tons,
- Rebuilding by extension of forward and aft loading ramps with re-arranging of operating hydraulic system – new steel – 16 tons,
- Shifting of deckhouses and bulwarks according to new breadth of the vessel – new steel, 15 tons,
- Extension of existing between deck for new breadth – new steel – 17 tons,
- Adding new deck with deckhouse – new steel – 35 tons,
- Shifting of the wheelhouse in new location with all bridge equipment,
- New saloon, restaurant and passenger area prefabrication and outfitting
- New crew cabins and crew accommodations prefabrication and outfitting
- New personal lift adopt for disabled persons mounting,
- New vessel ventilation and heating systems mounting,
- New auxiliary engine room building up and new generator set mounting,
- Mounting of new life rafts (for 109 persons) with releasing system,
- Re-arranging of anchoring-mooring system following NMD regulations,
- Mounting of the new foam system on car deck for dangerous cargo ,
- Re-arranging and extension of piping and electrical systems.
- Painting jobs.
All above works were done by S.R. Nauta SA according to requirements of Class and Owners authorities NMD (Norwegian Maritime Directorate).